We have a long history, and an exciting future.
PostNord has roots in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
We were formed by mergers between young entrepreneurial companies and the Danish and Swedish postal corporations.
In 2013, we gathered our operations under a new, common brand: PostNord. This signaled an exciting new step in our evolution.
Recent milestones in Norway:
- 2014 1th of June, PostNord Logistics was renamed PostNord AS
- 2014 On January 1th,Tollpost Globe AS, Eek TransportAS, Mereco AS, Harlem Transport AS og Byrknes auto AS was renamed PostNord Logistics AS.
- 2013 The Group gathered our operations under a new name, commend brand: PostNord Logistics
- 2012 PostNord AB acquired Harlem Transport, Norway and Tollpost Globe acquired Byrknes Auto AS, Norway
- 2011 PostNord AB acquired Eek Transport AS and Mereco AS, Norway
- 2011 The Group was renamed PostNord AB
- 2009 On June 24th, Post Danmark A/S and Posten AB merged to meet the demand for cross-border communications and logistics solutions. Together, the companies have over 800 years of industry experience
- 2008 Posten AB acquired 100 % of Tollpost Globe AS
- 2001 Posten AB acquired 50% of Tollpost Globe AS