Compensation claim, domestic shipment
Compensation claims must include the following information:
- Compensation amount, ex. VAT (if the claimant is VAT-registered)
- Copy of the trade invoice
- Shipment number and date shipment received
- Number of shipment items damaged/missing and weight of each shipment item
- Description of damage/photographic evidence
- Whether item can be repaired/restored
- In the event of total damage, information about the location of the goods
Since the carrier's liability under the Norwegian Road Forwarding Agreements Act is limited, it should be determined whether the compensation claim is to be issued to the insurer handling the right of recourse in respect of the carrier.
Compensation claims may be communicated through any of the following channels:
Internet: My Page / Enquiries
Letter: PostNord , att: Sentral Reklamasjonsavdeling, Postboks 6441, Etterstad, NO-0605 Oslo.