We have a long history and an exciting future.
PostNord has its roots in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. We were created by the merger between young contracting companies and the Danish and Swedish post office enterprises.
In 2013, we brought together our operations under a common new brand name – PostNord. That was the starting short for development: sharpening the focus of operations, improving levels of service and making everyday life easier for our customers.
- 1 June: PostNord Logistics in Norway changes name to PostNord AS.
- 1 January: Tollpost Globe AS, Eek Transport AS, Harlem Transport AS, Mereco AS, Byrknes Auto AS change name to PostNord Logistics AS.
- PostNord AB brings the logistics part of the company under one brand name: PostNord Logistics.
- PostNord AB acquires Harlem Transport AS and Tollpost Globe AS acquires Byrknes Auto AS.
- PostNord AB acquires Eek Transport AS and Mereco AS.
- The Posten AB/Post Danmark company changes its name to PostNord AB.
- Merger of Post Danmark and Posten AB.
- Posten AB acquires the remaining 50% of Tollpost Globe AS and becomes sole owner with 100%.
- Posten AB acquires 50% of Tollpost Globe AS.