PostNord MyPack Home
We deliver your goods to your customer's home, daytime or evening.
We deliver your goods to your customer’s home, daytime or evening.
What you get with PostNord MyPack Home:
- Goods to your customer’s home, daytime or evening
- Notification by SMS text or e-mail
- Home delivery is agreed via My Page or by telephone
- Goods are delivered to the agreed location at ground level
Daytime and evening
Home delivery is divided into two time windows: daytime or evening delivery.
- Shipments to addresses in urban areas are delivered between 08.00 and 21.00.
- Shipments to addresses outside urban areas are delivered between 08.00 and 16.00.
Which postcode areas belong in which category can be found by looking up the postcode in the service Arrange Delivery.
Agreement on delivery to customer
Once the notification has been received, the recipient can arrange when the goods are to be delivered. The goods will be delivered to the building’s ground floor/placed in an agreed place against acknowledgement (recipient’s signature). The recipient must therefore be present to accept delivery. We can also take away packaging and electrical apparatus.