Here you find information about customs clearance of goods out of Norway.
The trading invoice must contain the following:
- invoice number
- buyer’s/seller's VAT number/EORI number
- seller's name and address
- buyer's name and address
- customs tariff number or exact description of the contents of the shipment
- country of origin
- number of items and weight
- place and date of shipment
- payment terms
We accept the following payment terms:
- DAP - Sender covers customs costs to the border, pays freight to consignee and bears all risks until consignee signs.
- DAP Cleared - Sender covers all costs connected with customs clearance but not VAT and duties. Freight and risk as for DDU/DAP.
- DDP - Sender covers all costs up to delivery of goods including customs and VAT. Freight and risk as for DDU/DAP. Not often used in Norway.