Goods that you can ship with PostNord
With PostNord, you can ship goods from both business to business and from business to private individuals
Goods that PostNord will not accept for transport:
- goods from private individual to private individual
- removal goods/rented containers
- glass without transport packaging
- living plants and animals
- unpackaged machinery (snowmobiles, motorcycles, quad bikes, etc.)
- cars and boats
- artwork and antiques
- precious metals, money and valuable documents
We also will not transport dangerous goods such as explosive substances and objects, toxic gases, class 3 and 4.1 desensitized explosives, toxic substances in packing group I, infectious substances in category A and radioactive materials. For more information, see the Carrier Manual – dangerous goods.
In the event that such goods are, nevertheless, still submitted for transport, PostNord disclaims liability for any damages that arise.
Also see section 29 of the Norwegian Road Transport Act, which sets out conditions exempting carriers from liability