With just a few clicks, you can turn your photos into postcards that we print and deliver to recipients' mailboxes anywhere in the world.
Sending your own postcards is easy; all you need is a cell phone, tablet or computer. With just a few clicks, you can turn your photos into a postcard image that you then easily send to your friends' mailboxes around the world.
How to send a postcard
- From a cell phone or tablet
Download the Postcards app, which is available for iOS and Android.
- From a computer
Send your postcards to friends and acquaintances right away.
When will the postcard be delivered?
If you send it before 4 pm on a business day, the postcard will usually arrive within 2-3 business days in Norway. It takes a few more days to reach the rest of the world, depending on the destination country.
Sending a postcard from your cell phone or tablet
With the Postcards app on your cell phone, you can send postcards at any time, wherever you are in the world. Quick and easy for you, and a source of happiness for your friends when they receive a postcard in the mailbox. The app can also be used on tablets.
It’s as easy as this:
- Select an image from your photo album or take a new photo with a camera.
- Select the desired size: A4, A5 (half the size of A4), A6 (half the size of A5) or square (14x14 cm).
- Write a message and enter the recipient addresses.
- Pay and send it off.
- You receive an order confirmation and receipt via email.